Paseo High School Sr. Class of 1975 Meeting Minutes
Feb 12th, 2022
Video attendees: Janice Watson-Winston, George Davis, Dorethea Wilson-Jenkins, Darcelle Strother-Knox, David Knox, Inetta Childress, Purnie Hill-Lester,
Cheryl Kyle, James Wilson
*Next meeting: Sometime in Mar via Google Meet (?) video conference. Expect invites by the end of February when a date is agreed upon. See
- 2025 Reunion. Assurance was noted that we will be having one. A little early for planning, but ideas for a theme can be submitted by anyone. Please pass on to
classmates you come into contract with.
- Possible out of town gathering. An idea is in the works to have a social gathering at the Rock Harbor Resort at Sunrise Beach in the Ozarks. The resort contains 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom
cabins to choose from. Off season prices per day start at $95 for the cabins and $65 for a 1 bdrm at the motel.
- For details use this link> Lake of the Ozarks Lodging | Rock Harbor Resort | Sunrise ...
- You don’t have to stay the night, just make it a day trip
- Possible dates 9/9 to 9/11. Fri – Sun or Sat – Sun.
- Activities may include a bon fire, back yard movies, cookout, etc.
- I will check to see if they have group rates
- Voting options will be made available by email and Facebook
- How about a May cookout at Kenagy Park in Raytown? 5/1, 5/7, 5/14 or 5/15? Would like to confirm a date ASAP so reservations can be made if the park is available. Keeping in mind
Proms. This will also contain a class meeting. Reply to all with your choice. I will tally the replies.
- If anyone has other social contact methods i.e., Instagram, Twitter as an example and would like to be a POC for the class, please let us know
- An idea is suggested we have a Saturday brunch at Breakfast and Lunch Lovers in Raytown sometime in April for the 2nd, 16th, 23rd or 30th. By a
show of hands what day works best for you?
- If you run into other classmates, please check to see if they are getting the info. We don’t want to leave anyone out. Reach out, let them know we are
here. Our new email address (it can be found on the web site too, www.paseohigh-1975.org) is email@example.com
- Where does everyone stand on how we meet in the future? In person, online? Monthly or quarterly intervals? Chime in with your thoughts.
- Dues are being collected. Your contribution goes toward reservations, to help with cookouts and dinners, the upcoming Reunion, etc. The Cash App is up and running. Our Cash app
$CASHTAG is $Paseo1975. If you prefer to submit dues ($5 per month) by cash (usually collected at the meeting) or by check, contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Cash App incorporates a receipting method.
As always, your opinion is valued and it counts!
Next mtg online in Mar? TBA